Arc Spray Equipment / Coating Machine
Arc spray (sometimes referred to as twin wire arc spray) is a process that uses an electric arc to melt wires. The molten metal is then atomised with compressed air to create a spray stream that applies the coating onto the surface being sprayed.
Metallisation have a full range of arc spray systems for hand-held and fully automatic / robotic applications
The advantage of Electric wire arc spray gun, Thermal spray wire spray machine, Pull or Push type Arc spray machine gun
(1)Stable and convenient
(2) High bond strength of coating
(3) Workpiece won’t deform and its structure won’t be influenced.
(4) High efficiency and wide range usage.
(5) Wide spray gun extending range and pull / push way of wire feeding to pick
(6) No need to change wearing parts frequently
(7) Convenient maintenance and repair.